3.25.2012

It's been a long time, glad to see your face!

Hello all! It has been what seems like a lifetime since I've updated. I promise to be better from now on!

Now that it is Spring, I am able to do a lot more home improvements! I will update you all on some home improvements!


Dining room before: green



Dining room After:

My sister, Teri, found some blue paint in one of her rentals. She thought I may like it, and well... I did!



Kitchen updates
Chalkboard Wall

Red Door


Laundry room before:


Laundry room progress:
 with the baskets
our Black Friday deal!


We still plan on painting the walls grey and the ceiling white and yellow striped! My wonderful dad is also going to come and move my washer and dryer to under the shelves! 

Outside updates!

Before: Bushes galore!

Unpainted posts... (This pic is really old!)

Updated:
 Bushes GONE! And tons of glorious flowers to come!




Well, that's all the updates for now. Check back in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment