7.10.2011

Mr. & Mrs. Duncan

Went back home to Cincinnati this weekend for Samantha & Jordan's wedding.

On the way home I stopped at my sister Dee's house. 

I got to spend some awesome quality time with my nephew Cameron



Then I took a trip to one of my favorite stores...
 IKEA


bought a rug and several pillows! yay!

Then headed off to the rehearsal for Samantha's wedding.

After rehearsal we went out to Mexican for the rehearsal dinner.

Then the lovely bride gave her bridesmaids our gift of a bracelet and earrings

Then we all went to the bride's sister Nikea's house. 

Woke up the next morning for the wedding day!!!

Did my own hair...


Then went to the church... and the rest was all a whirlwind.





Stretch Limo Ride!!!!











Mr. & Mrs. Duncan!

Congrats to the beautiful couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment